Dr. Krell has 24 years of experience providing psychotherapy & educational services for adults, couples, children, adolescents & families.
Education & Training~
- Ph.D. Counseling Psychology, USC, 2005
- M.S. Marriage Family & Child Counseling, USC, 1995
- B.A. Psychology, Developmental Disabilities, UCLA, 1992
- Predoctoral training- Los Angeles, CA & Cleveland, OH 1997-2004
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, California (LPCC #3957)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Florida (LMHC #12568)
- School Counseling Credential, California (PPS)
- Collaborative Divorce Practitioner
- Prepare/Enrich Certified Facilitator
Opportunities for Meaningful Change~
- coping with stress
- mood & adjustment difficulties
- premarital & relationship counseling
- separation & divorce
- parenting consultation
- trauma & loss
- eating disorders
- LGBTQ support
- personal growth
- support groups
Within her professional practice, Dr. Krell engages an integrated approach of cognitive, humanistic, and family systems therapies coupled with holistic methods to positively collaborate with clients.
Concurrently, Dr. Krell serves as Program Manager at the Camden Center, a mental health intensive outpatient (IOP) and partial hospitalization (PHP) program in Los Angeles which provides specialized treatment for depression, anxiety, trauma and addiction difficulties.
As a college professor with Capella University for 11 years, Dr. Krell also has taught courses on theories of psychotherapy, crisis intervention, human sexuality and ethics for mental health counselors, and has served as a committee member of dissertation research and college admissions. Professional experiences have involved working with colleagues and clients of various cultures, ages, religions, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
For a no cost initial consultation, please contact Dr. Krell at 310-490- 9188 or by email: Raina@WestlakeVillageTherapists.com