Dr. Krell has 27 years of experience providing psychotherapy & educational services for adults, couples, children, adolescents & families. Office locations include Westlake Village and Los Angeles, CA.
Education & Training~
- Ph.D. Counseling Psychology, USC, 2005
- M.S. Marriage Family & Child Counseling, USC, 1995
- B.A. Psychology, Developmental Disabilities, UCLA, 1992
- Predoctoral training- Los Angeles, CA & Cleveland, OH 1997-2004
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, California (LPCC #3957)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Florida (LMHC #12568)
- School Counseling Credential, California (PPS)
- Collaborative Divorce Practitioner & Prepare/Enrich Certified Facilitator
Opportunities for Meaningful Change~
- coping with stress
- mood & adjustment difficulties
- relationship counseling
- separation & divorce
- parenting consultation
- reconciliation therapy
- trauma & loss
- eating disorders
- LGBTQ support
- personal growth
- support groups
Within her professional practice, Dr. Krell engages an integrated approach of cognitive, humanistic, family systems and dialectical behavioral therapy paradigms coupled with holistic methods to positively collaborate with clients.
Concurrently, Dr. Krell serves as Program Director of The Camden Center Los Angeles, a mental health intensive outpatient (IOP) and partial hospitalization (PHP) program in Los Angeles which provides specialized treatment for depression, anxiety, trauma and addiction.
Dr. Krell also has taught several courses on theories of psychotherapy, crisis intervention, human sexuality and ethics for mental health counselors, and has served as a committee member of dissertation research and college admissions as a college professor with Capella University for 11 years. Professional experiences have involved working with colleagues and clients of various cultures, ages, religions, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
For a no cost initial consultation, please contact Dr. Krell at 310-490- 9188 or by email: Raina@WestlakeVillageTherapists.com